Had a great few days...not too much work but was very enjoyable.
Firstly, on Sunday night I saw one of the most beautiful picture I have ever seen in my life but I was very satisfied with someone who took the picture was so cool and professional. After that, I went to my friend's place for dinner and it was lovely!! We had a great time at his house, talked about anything, argued about anything that we could think of, and I told them about the picture that I saw but nobody listened to me because they’d like to talked with the girl who is pretty and she is the girl next door of my friend). I haven't been to his place and have that kind of dinner, gathering for a LONG LONG time...good old days!! Hahahahaha...
Yesterday, I went to work and found out that I am working in bank for the week and will be working with the new partner who is quite pretty. But the fortunately thing was that my boss want us to visit the resort at Cha-am because we will have a trip in a few week and I don’t know what am I doing after finish this job I don’t know what I want to do for the rest of the day.
It was so cool...maybe in the future I might study hotel managing and become a guide so that I can continue to follow the traveler to everywhere in Thailand it's a dream...but I still like to be a banker at my career.
Anyway, need to hurry on with assignments.
Until next time...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น